Recycling Energy Forum, Expo & Education event brought together sustainable businesses with educational institutions, government, nonprofits, and concerned citizens who shared in sustainable solutions for a clean and healthy world for us all. The Expo & Education event took place on April 24, 2015 at Florida International University’s (FIU) Kovens Conference Center at 3000 NE 151st Street, North Miami, Florida 33181 from 9am to 8pm. The event featured Exhibitors, Educational Sessions, and in the evening a Networking event with Eco-Couture’s Recycling Mini-Fashion Show.
Petter and Teresa Nahed of Maid Green wrote:
“We appreciate you organizing and hosting us at your event. It was a great opportunity for my company to showcase our services, learn from other individuals and network. The event was very well organized and we would be interested in future sponsorship. I found great information about using energy responsibly, we are glad to have been a part of the event!”
- Partners of the event: Florida International University’s Office of University Sustainability, Dream In Green (nonprofit beneficiary of the event), and Eco-Couture.
- Sponsors of the Expo & Education event includet Whole Foods Market of North Miami, Freebee, Zipcar, the City of North Miami, RDS, Lady Green Recycling, E-Scrap, Alterna, Mad Chiller Coffee, Dade Recycling, Renewable Choice Energy, and car2go.
- Guest Speakers includet Leisha John, Americas Director of Environmental Sustainability for EY, Jennifer Tisthammer, Director of Deering Estate at Cutler, Greg Hamra, Principal of the Hamra Group, and many more great experts in their respective fields with sustainable solutions to share.
- Media Sponsors: wiseBUYS, YourGreenDirectory.com, Soul of Miami, Paradise Key, U.S. Green Building Council of South Florida, PROsimity, Net Impact South Florida, and Social Swag.
- Exhibitors includet the great sponsors plus Young Women Social Entrepreneurs of Miami, Yake Solar, Snow Lizard Products and dozens more.